Friday, December 5, 2008

Which Disorder?

Dear Dad,

How have you been doing ever since I left college?

I hope you are doing well. For me, things are challenging and quite frustrating these past few days. I feel like everybody is against me, my friends as well. There is nobody who seems to be really trustworthy.

For example, just the other day, a couple of my friends had a football party and never invited me. It was only yesterday that I realize that I was the only friend who wasn't invited. They apologized, saying that they thought I wouldn't want to come, but I can tell by the way they talked that they were trying to cover up with a 'lame' excuse.

There are always people that seemed to think that annoying me is funny. Just the other day, a guy was walking by and bumped into me. He apologized but as he walked away, he started laughing as if it was a whole joke. I felt so angry that day and from this day, I always gave a cold glare at the guy whenever I see him.

I wish people could stop treating me as an inferior person and respect me more. The loyalty I get from my friends doesn't exist.

I hope things turn out better later.

Yours truly,
Diana Lu

1 comment:

lily w. said...

hey i like how you talked about the validity of each test! :)